Fundraising for Us
Want to raise some money but don’t know how? We have some suggestions that might help!
- Ask a company/business to match the amount you fundraise
- Charity sports match/yoga class
- Cake stall
- Fun run (e.g. HBF Run for a Reason; City to Surf)
- Bike Ride (e.g. Tour de Gracetown)
- Rottnest Channel Swim
- Set your own personal fitness/exercise goal
- Living without something you like for a month (e.g. alcohol, chocolate, coffee, social media, clothing/cosmetic purchases)
- Hold a Morning/Afternoon Tea
- Sausage Sizzle
- Garage sale
There are many other fundraising approaches out there, so don’t be afraid to get creative!
Raising the funds: Grassrootz Fundraising Page
Grassrootz is an easy to use fundraising platform that allows you to fundraise, track donations and share your progress with others. You can easily create your own Grassrootz Fundraising Page for The Ladybird Foundation using the following steps.
- Go to our fundraising page campaign here:
- Create your account
- Once the page is completed, you can personalise your page by:
- a) uploading a photo
- b) adding a story – why did you choose The Ladybird Foundation
- c) sharing it via social media
For help with your page, check out the Grassrootz help centre here: https://grassrootz.elevio.help/en
You can also contact their support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us if you would like to host a fundraising event that does not come under a Grassrootz Supporter Page as you may need to be aware of important requirements regarding Fundraising for a charity.
If you are hoping to host an event for the Ladybird Foundation, we would love to send you some extra resources such as brochures and posters to help promote the foundation.
If you would like to receive these materials, please visit our contact page to make a request.
Otherwise, you can download the poster here(PDF) to print off at home.