Fundraising for Us
By fundraising and donating to the Ladybird Foundation, you are helping to give Western Australians access to high quality breast and gynaecologic cancer research.
Want to raise some money but don’t know how? We have some suggestions that might help!
- Ask a company/business to match the amount you fundraise
- Charity sports match/yoga class
- Cake stall
- Fun run (e.g. HBF Run for a Reason; City to Surf)
- Bike Ride (e.g. Tour de Gracetown)
- Rottnest Channel Swim
- Set your own personal fitness/exercise goal
- Living without something you like for a month (e.g. alcohol, chocolate, coffee, social media, clothing/cosmetic purchases)
- Hold a Morning/Afternoon Tea
- Sausage Sizzle
- Garage sale
There are many other fundraising approaches out there, so don’t be afraid to get creative!
Raising the funds: Everyday Hero Fundraising Page
Everyday Hero is an easy to use fundraising platform that allows you to fund raise, track donations and share your progress with others. You can easily create your own Everyday Hero Fundraising Page for The Ladybird Foundation using the following steps.
1. Go to the Everyday Hero website at www.everydayhero.com/au/
2. Click [Start Fundraising]
3. Fill in the Fields as per below.
3. By following the prompts, you can then personalize your page by
- Uploading a photo
- Adding a story- why did you choose the Ladybird Foundation?
- Sharing the page on Facebook
For more help with Everyday Hero, visit http://help-au.everydayhero.com
Please contact us if you would like to host a fundraising event that does not come under an Everyday Hero Supporter Page as you may need to be aware of important requirements regarding Fundraising for a charity.
If you are hoping to host an event for the Ladybird Foundation, we would love to send you some extra resources such as brochures and posters to help promote the foundation.
If you would like to receive these materials, please visit our contact page to make a request.
Otherwise, you can download the poster here(PDF) to print off at home.
Thank you for supporting high quality breast and gynaecologic cancer research in Western Australia.