Join us for an empowering event series celebrating the role women play in shaping our communities and our lives. Hosted by the Perth Integrated Events team, the 4-session forum brings together inspirational speakers that share practical skills and tools for other women to succeed and thrive. “Essentials for Women” is proudly supporting The Ladybird Foundation in its efforts to raise funds for breast and gynecologic cancer research in WA.
In an era of social progress and striving for equality, it is essential that we equip women in our community with the necessary skills and techniques to succeed. Without such empowerment, the persistent disparity and imbalance will continue to affect even those within the same gender.
4 sessions, over 4 months… Hear from 8 inspiring speakers:
- Thursday 24th August, 2023
- Addressing the ‘within’ gender imbalance (Emma Bell – Principal and Meghan Harrison – Entrepreneur; MC: Pamela Hendry – Director, Ladybird Foundation)
- Thursday September 21, 2023
- Providing real solutions to women in the community (Rebecca Marsh – Journalist and Kylie Thompson – Director Sorrento Strategic Accounting; MC: Tracey Ward, Disability Employment Manager)
- Thursday October 19, 2023
- Techniques and practical skills to make a difference (Chrissy Camp – Psychosocial Services Manager and Daisy Campbell, Director and Licensee; MC: Fiona Grierson, NDIS Manager)
- Thursday November 16, 2023
- Inspiration from other women who have made a difference (Gretchen Benedix, Professor of Planetary Sciences; Lucy Liongue, Director Perth Integrated Health and Ian Wee, Founder/CEO Perth Integrated Health; MC: Bev Partridge, Regional Manager Università Cattolica Milan)
Time: 9.30 am – Registration and Networking
10am – 12.30pm – Symposium plus Market Place activities. Morning tea provided.
Location: Mandoon Helen Building, Heathcote, 58 Duncraig Road, Applecross Click for directions
Cost: $35 per ticket
Support a Sister
Thanks to the support of Xceed Real Estate, a limited number of discounted tickets have been made available to support women in need.
By purchasing one of these special tickets when you register, you will be providing an amazing opportunity for a woman who would otherwise not be able to attend.
Gifted tickets will be issued at the discretion of Event Management
Lucky Draw Prizes: Hold on to your entry ticket at the point of registration for some fabulous door prizes!
You can also Register online by following this link: REGISTER ONLINE NOW
Ian Wee: CEO, Perth Integrated Health email@example.com
Jenny Saibu: Event Manager firstname.lastname@example.org